TAPEPRO® AUTOMATIC TAPING TOOL
click to enlargeProduct Code:
AT-SCategory: TapePro® Taping ToolsManufacturer: Wallboard ToolsSpecifications:
• Quick release head for easy cleaning, especially with base compounds
• Easily removed cover plate
• Easy to use control tube with extra long rollers to reduce wear
• Simplified design with less moving parts
• Easily adjustable backup roller tension
• Stainless steel drive chain
The Tapepro® automatic taper is designed to be filled using the Tapepro® Loading pump (LP-EZ) and Gooseneck attachment (GS)
Enter quantity required and press "Add to Quote"Available Options
The Tapepro® automatic taper simultaneously applies paper tape and the correct amount of joint compound to all flat and internal angle joints. It can be used with 76m or 152m rolls of paper tape, features a creaser wheel for internals and ceiling joints, and a built in tape feeder and cutter.
The Tapepro® automatic taper has a simplified design, and a quick release head for easy cleaning, allowing you to run chemical setting base compounds.
The Tapepro® automatic taper is the top of the taping tools range, and has been precision engineered from rugged stainless steel and aluminium components ensuring a long life.